Tuesday 23 April 2024

Should I? Could? Would I?

Should I undertake a One-Place Study?

Not sure that I have time to do it justice but I can't see anyone else stepping up to share information about the place where I live.

Could I undertake a One-Place Study?

Of course I could but will I do it justice? Figuring something is better then nothing I guess I could give it a go.

Would I undertake a One-Place Study? 

After ten years of deliberation I have decided that I will register a study of Carey Bay with The Society for One-Place Studies. Read about my study here on the About the Project Page

I have set up a basic structure for the site please bear with me as I add some data.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
I would especially like to hear from people with connections to or information about Carey Bay