Wednesday 1 May 2024

Carey Bay Virtual Cemetery

There are no cemeteries in Carey Bay.

From my research of people from Carey Bay I have found burials in several local cemeteries, some small rural cemeteries and in larger cemeteries in the cities of Newcastle and Sydney.

As a Findagrave user I have set up several virtual cemeteries for groups of people with a common connection or alliance. This is a useful facility for researchers seeking to locate the final resting places of people of interest.

I have set up a Virtual Cemetery for those deceased who had a connection to Carey Bay. This Virtual Cemetery can be accessed from a link on this site's main menu.


Eulah Creek Cemetery, NSW (Jill Ball Photographer)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
I would especially like to hear from people with connections to or information about Carey Bay